Wednesday, March 18, 2009

RS Birthday

Here's the cake I did for the RS Birthday. I had wanted to do it a little differently... But I spent most of my time working on the Lightning McQueen cake (both needed to be done Tuesday afternoon) and this is what I ended up with. The little "RS" is made out of fondant (the blue part) and yellow melted chocolate for the actual letters. I sprayed parts of it with a gold tint because those are the RS colors.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Very nice! I bet all the RS sisters just loved it.

Millie said...

Yay!! It's beautiful! Did they fight over who got the pieces with roses on them? ;)

Britt-Marie said...

I need to learn to at least make those flowers. I wish we lived closer so you could teach me (again, I guess you already did that once for us in Wymount).

Followers