So, only one response to the pay it forward?!? I KNOW more than one person reads this blog. Come on everyone... help me out.
:(
If you scroll down and read the "Pay it Forward" entry (Feb 24th) then you'll get the gist of what it is I want you to do.
So, come on!! You know you want something from me.
5 comments:
The problem is I already posted this on my blog a few weeks ago and NO ONE left a comment. :P I figured I was disqualified from yours since I already did one.
I have no problem at all with you sending me something - it's me having to come up with something to send to three other people. ;)
Okay I'm in! The comment is posted on my blog. I'm lookng forward to my gift - too bad it couldn't be a cake for Eric's wedding. We'll sure miss you, but I guess Aaron will have to do. (Just kidding Aaron - I can't wait to see you!)
Love, Alesha
Only one* person actually agreed to do it on my blog, too, and you are known to be FAR more creative than I am.
*The other people were either joking, or they didn't have a blog.
Okay-
Congrats to Carrie, Karen, and Alesha! I'll send you guys something before too long. :)
Post a Comment