Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last week's field trip

Mercedes had the opportunity to go on a field trip to Fender's Farm last week. I was able to attend with her and these are some of the pictures that I took. This is picture of Mercedes and her current "best-friend" Jacob. Jacob follows her everywhere and tells her she is beautiful. It's pretty cute to watch. *Mercedes is wearing the pig nose that Aaron borrowed when cleaning up the mess in "Blow-Out Benji".
















Going on a "corn cob" ride.
























The piggy race!






















Here are some pictures of her playing on the playground before lunch started.
































This is a picture of her with her class.






1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

She looks like she's having the time of her life on that ride. That's neat you got to go with. I'm not sure I understand the pig race. Did she take part in that?

Followers