Jenn- We are in NE Tennessee. How much longer? Ummm... I like to tell myself we'll be done sooner rather than later, but I shouldn't tell lies. So, I know we have the rest of this year, and all of next (2010-2011 school year). Is there school beyond that? I hope not.
Hang in there! I'm just glad Daniel didn't decide to do his Masters. I hope he waits a few years if he does decide to do that because I know it won't be much fun. You're awesome. At least you get to be in a beautiful place while he is in school. I'm just sorry it's so far away from family. I know that's rough. Hope you have a good ward.
4 comments:
Gorgeous! Tell me exactly where you are again. How much longer? I hope you're feeling well. Love your blog... makes me smile. :)
Jenn- We are in NE Tennessee. How much longer? Ummm... I like to tell myself we'll be done sooner rather than later, but I shouldn't tell lies.
So, I know we have the rest of this year, and all of next (2010-2011 school year). Is there school beyond that? I hope not.
Hang in there! I'm just glad Daniel didn't decide to do his Masters. I hope he waits a few years if he does decide to do that because I know it won't be much fun. You're awesome. At least you get to be in a beautiful place while he is in school. I'm just sorry it's so far away from family. I know that's rough. Hope you have a good ward.
Love the fall colors!
Post a Comment