Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blow-out Benji

** This post is graphic in nature**


For obvious reasons, I opted NOT to post pictures with this post. Not that I took any... but the thought crossed my mind.
Benji has been suffering from an upset stomach for the past week, in other words, diarrhea.
One day he didn't quite make it and I pretty much started dry-heaving and couldn't clean it up. I made Aaron do it.
Last night during dinner, Benji yells, "Poop! I have poop!"
Now, for the past day or two, his poo has been much more solid, so we didn't feel the pressure (excuse the pun) to rush him to the potty. He often uses this phrase when he doesn't want to eat dinner because he knows it will get him away from the table.
So, he first yells he has to go. I look at him and say, "So take care of it."
To which he still sits in his chair for a moment and stares at me, then shouts, "I have POOP!". At this point I get out of my seat and help him down.
He rushes to the bathroom and before he gets on the toilet we hear noises that are not good. Really not good.
Noises that shouldn't - and I still cannot believe came out of a 3 year old's bottom.
The next thing we hear is him apologize.
He doesn't say sorry very well, instead, he says, Soddy.
So, all we here are these horrendous noises, and "Soddy DAD! Soddy Dad!!" followed by a big "Oh no!"

Oh, I am still laughing about this, because by calling Dad it automatically made Aaron official cleaner-upper- of the disaster. I should give Benji money for doing this.
So, 4 or 5 more "Soddy Dad!"'s were shouted from the bathroom and Aaron finally got brave enough to go in there to see how bad it was.
He runs back out of the bathroom and tells me I have to see what MY son has done.
The poor kid must have turned toward the wall and totally had a blow out against the WALL before he got himself onto the toilet.
I had to leave the bathroom before another second passed, as I felt my dinner coming back up. I left and looked at Aaron and just shook my head. There was no way, I mean NO WAY, I would physically be able to clean that up. Impossible.
So, armed with the rubber pig nose that Mercedes won on her field trip earlier that day (pictures of that coming soon) he went to the bathroom and cleaned up the foul mess that had sprayed everywhere.
I meanwhile got to bathe the little boy who was actually quite clean considering the mess on the walls downstairs.
So, to Aaron....
You my dear, are the man. Thanks a ton. That would have been a pain in the butt and is now a load off my mind. :)

4 comments:

Candace said...

My sides hurt SOOOOOO bad! From laughing so hard of course. You have a real winner there. :)

Russell said...

Aaron is now prepared for the most horrific combat to ever be faced by mankind. Good job, Benji!

Kelly said...

Oh Becky! Anytime I need I good laugh- anytime! Oh man!

The Munk Family said...

Holy Crap!! That is disgusting! Aaron, I feel for you - but I couldn't stop laughing after reading this post. What a terribly funny story for the memory books.

Followers