I wasn't going to find out the sex of our baby until it was born, but I caved when I was watching the ultrasound.
I've always had Aaron with me for the ultrasounds but went solo today, as I didn't want to bring two small children into the room as well as parents and technician.
Everything on the ultrasound looks great.. head size, all the limbs, that sort of thing.
Annnnd Drumroll please.... Are you ready? The sex of the next Lougheed baby is a boy! We are very excited and can't wait to meet the little fellow.
No names decided on at this point, but we will let you know as soon as we know. :)
The only thing that concerns the doctor at this point is that he is currently about 10 ounces... and should be at 8. They are projecting him to weigh around 8 1/2 pounds if he keeps this weight ratio up. The reason it is a concern is because I had Benji so fast and he weighed 8lb 15 oz and it about killed me. I'm not built for bigger babies. The doctor would like to see a 7ish pound baby... but I figure as long as I'm in the hospital for delivery I'm good and need not worry too much.
We will keep you posted on anything new.
2 comments:
Yay! All will be well. I am not built for bigger babies either. They can always do a c-section if the dr. deems it dangerous for you to have him the old-fashioned way. :0) We are so excited for you guys!
i was told the same thing after michael's shoulders were born. I'm sooo glad I had an epideral for that.
Post a Comment