Thursday, January 29, 2009

Like Mother like Son...

Sleep is very important to me. If I'm watching a movie and am the slightest bit tired, no matter how interesting the movie might be, I will fall asleep.

This picture was taken when I was 3. I was good at falling asleep while eating. I don't recall our family dinners being so quiet that I should want to fall asleep, I think maybe my poor little body was just overwhelmed.










Benji has been a little under the weather today. He had a fever last night and has had a cold for about a week. I was in the middle of making a family job chart (Mercedes is tired of doing the dishes as her only chore every day) when he asked for some milk. I had just given him some and told him he had to take some bites of his hot dog before I gave him any more. I went back to what I was doing and the next thing I knew, he was konked out on the table.




















He was so disoriented when he woke up. The first thing he wanted was his milk that I didn't give him earlier.

4 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Ooooh... poor kid. Give him his milk. :( hehe that was a fun post. I liked to see the retro picture of you.

Candace said...

At least he didn't fall asleep IN his hotdog/ketchup. lol I remember the first picture. That was in Virginia. :)

Anonymous said...

How my heavens, how adorable. I love your Dorothy Hamill. I had one of those. :)

(Hey, you forgot your nouns!)

Camilla said...

Loved the pictures. I haven't visited here for a while. Benji is HUGE!! Oh my! So very different from my memories of him.

Followers