Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yay!

Yay!
A new church calling for Becky! I've been in the Primary for the past few years (Utah and Tennessee) and now I'll be moving onto YW. I am going to be the 1st Couns. in the YW Presidency and I am royally intimidated. Eeek.
I'm just trying to rethink my YW days and how things were. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Candace said...

Young Women's now is WAY different than when you or I were in YW. I would be very intimidated. But it should be a rewarding calling for you. You have lots of cool talents to share.

wendij said...

but why, you were perfect in primary. I need a good secretary now!!!!

Karen said...

like hiding from sis. barbera, or sis. cameron during YW Wednesday nights??? haha

M said...

Why does this seem to be the majority of my former Wymount friends'(not former friends, mind you) destiny? You'll be great!

Sherril Salts Dysart said...

I have never known you to fail or do poorly at anything. Prayer is your best friend and you will give so much to those girls. Just be yourself, Becky.

Followers