Sunday, December 21, 2008

YAY AARON!!!
One semester down, umpteen more to go!!
No, really, congratulations on finishing this one. You've been very busy. To all of you out there wondering just how much longer we have at school... the answer is 13 more years. Really. Actually, I lied. It's more like 2 1/2 - 3. I hope. Less would be better... but hey, I'm not the one that has to learn Hebrew and Greek. So, to all of you asking, it will take as long as it takes. :) But hey!! We've got one more semester done with, so YAY!!
Congrats Aaron! I love you!!
By the way, this is a picture of Emmanuel School of Religion where Aaron is attending and taking his graduate studies.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Congratulations Aaron! Wow...Hebrew and Greek. That's quite the mouthful right there! Hooray to you to Becky! You're the one holding down the fort...:)

Karen said...

woohoo!

wendij said...

AAHH! To be in school again. I sure miss it. Congrats!

Followers