Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged...

So then...
I've been tagged. My sister Candace has tagged me and it is up to me to list 7 interesting things about myself and then make 7 others list interesting things about themselves.
All of the sudden, I feel like the most boring, mundane person in the world. What is interesting about me?
Ok then... I'll have a go at it.
1. I have a green thumb. I buy the dying plants at nursery's so I can have the joy of bringing them back to life (as well as enjoy the discounted price).
2. I cannot sing... at least not very well. I would like to blame this on my childhood and being told by family members that I cannot sing when other siblings were able to carry a tune. Doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate music, I just can't vocalize what I hear.
3. I have driven or been driven across the US of A (by this I mean west coast to near east coast) at least 7 times.
4. I love baking- thus the need to decorate cakes and cookies.
5. I tend to break/sprain things on the right side of my body... broken R wrist, fractured R collar bone, R wrist has been sprained at least 4 times, R knee cap knocked out of place, stepped on nails w R foot, sustained head injury from car door slamming on my head (don't ask) resulting in a bone mass growing on the R side of my jaw (fortunately removed when wisdom teeth were taken out), sprained R foot,.. the list goes on by I need to think of a 6th item.
6. I have been with Aaron for 8 years this month, and we have spent almost 3 years of that time apart.
7. Aaron and I play video games together. You wouldn't expect it, but I am a closet gamer. Shhh. Don't tell. It's a secret!
So then. I am off to tag people... I am aiming for Wendi, Jackie, Elisabeth, Nat, Brit-Marie, Carrie, and Kelly

4 comments:

Candace said...

Well - they must have told you the same thing they told me about singing. I feel like I don't sing well either. So...I use this knowledge to torture my children. Especially this time of year. Crank up the Christmas music and I will happily off key belt my way through the songs. My kids just cover their ears. I don't see a problem. Do you? :)
That's funny about the gaming. I only have time for Scrabble. I haven't done that in a while either.
I love your plant idea. I have a green thumb too but never thought to raid nurseries for dying plants. There are a ton of them around me too...

Anonymous said...

Aaron & Becky, this is Gabriel Fink. I am writing under my wife's accounts name as it will take you to our family blog.

Aaron, give me a call when you get a chance, I have something I need to ask you.

916-220-3552 The phone number I have for you no longer works. Look forward to hearing from you.

Gabe

Carrie said...

Becky, I have been thinking of doing your tag but I can't seem to get around to thinking about 7 interesting things about me. I guess I am in one of those moods. Do you hate me?

Carrie said...

Ok, I did the tag anyway.

Followers