Friday, October 10, 2008

Our home... the outside

People have asked me what our apartment looks like. This is the outside. It's a wonderful apartment with a dishwasher, washer/dryer, upstairs/downstairs, a/c, and 1 1/2 bathrooms. It's a little bigger than the Wymount (BYU) apartments, but only has 2 bedrooms.
The picture with the view is what we see from our bedroom window. The picture of Benji is him playing with a water pump. The school has water pumps around the grounds that they use for various things. Everything is still pretty green so far, but will be changing to orange, red, and yellow these next few weeks. It is gorgeous! I'll post pictures when it happens.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Oooooooooo! What a pretty view! I love how your apartment looks. Almost like something from Germany or something European. I like it!

Becky said...

Which is why I am WAYYYY looking forward to planting some bulbs in a few weeks!! It will look cool this spring/summer and I will be here to enjoy it.

Ben and Shara said...

That area that you live in looks so fantastic!!

Followers