Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party


















We went to our ward Halloween Party - and had a blast. I debated dressing up at all, but decided it's been about a decade (except the year I wore the Afghan clothes) since I dressed up and it was high time I did it and enjoyed it.
I wanted to go with a theme, but Aaron just wanted to use his Army duds since he already had them. Well, I don't have Army clothes so there went my theme idea. SO, Benji became my victim. He couldn't say no since he hardly knows what he's talking about half the time. After some thought and thinking about what I had available, I decided to go as a vampire and he could be my bat. :)
Mercedes wanted to be a tiger and we had a lot of fun painting her face thanks to the internet!


3 comments:

Candace said...

Lovely! :) You did an awesome job on the costumes! :)

Ben and Shara said...

It looks like a great ward party. And Sadie's makeup looks professional. Way to go girl. I also say some clips of cakes. I'm guessing you are still up on your cakes??!!

Sherril Salts Dysart said...

I love your costumes! I bet you guys had lots of fun...Love, Mummsie

Followers