Friday, October 17, 2008

Hanging by a thread



Mercedes has a loose tooth!! Her very first and she is quite excited about it. It's been loose for about 2 weeks, taking it's time coming out. She is afraid she will swallow it and the tooth fairy won't come. I'd love to get my fingers on it and tug it... it is SO ready. Even Aaron has told me that he wants to get at it. Except he wants to do it when she's asleep. I told him that she is going to need massive counseling once she gets older if we start doing stuff like that. She'll be forever traumatized if she wakes up to her parents pulling her first loose tooth.

I'll post once it comes out.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Now THAT is funny! Tell Mercedes not to feel bad. I was exactly the same way. I wouldn't let Grandpa touch my mouth with a ten foot pole. My teeth would come out when they were good and ready and not with any added help! :)

Followers