Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm a bad mom

Mercedes brought a form home from school Tuesday saying there were picture remakes coming up. Since we were late in beginning school she missed the first photo session. I picked a specific background color on the form and then sent it back to school. Then I forgot all about it.

Now it is Sunday and I remembered that pictures were last Thursday. I have NO idea what my kid wore. Yes, I dressed her... but in what?!?!
As I sit here trying to narrow it down in my mind, it was either a pink shirt, or a hideous Halloween one that she begged me to let her wear. I'm hoping for the pink one, but I just can't remember. Nothing like looking back on the school years and having kindergarten pictures in a bright orange Halloween shirt that says "Witching you a Happy Halloween" with a little witch flying on it. It's seasonal... but not the right thing for school pictures, ya know?

Guess I'll see in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Candace said...

You gotta love that! This doesn't make you a bad mom. Just one with temporary amnesia! lol Think of it as a "senior moment."

Millie said...

(It's cousin Natalie)

I think that's adorable. Someday when you're looking back at all those years of pictures, you'll remember this and laugh...

You'll have to let us know when you get the pics back. :)

Becky said...

So, thank you Kelly! How very smart you are. I noticed that she is riding her bike (posted earlier) in the very outfit I described, and I posted on a Friday. BUT... did I take the picture on Thursday and post Friday? Or was it all on Friday?? I can't remember...

Followers