
Benji has been full of cuteness lately. He talks tons (something we never thought he'd do) and most of the time we can even understand him!
When he gets mad at us (and I will admit that I make him mad on purpose occasionally just so I can hear him say this) he yells at us to "Stop it!"
But, it doesn't come out right. He wants to somehow refer to himself in the third person and say stop it. So instead of, "Benji says stop it", he condenses it to "BUDGIT". It's like he starts saying Benji and end with stop it.
When he gets really irritated I get a "BUDGIT, MOM!" in this semi-deep little boy voice. Which just makes me want to bug him so he says it again. :)
He is just getting over a head cold and gets frantic if he gets snot/bugers on his face. He'll run around saying "Nose, Nose!". We tell him to get us a tissue and then we hold it to his face and tell him to blow... you know the routine.
The other day, he yelled "Nose, Nose!" to Aaron. Aaron said to him, I don't want to blow it, you blow it. Benji ran and got the tissue and brought it to Aaron anyways. Aaron told him again that he didn't want to blow it and he should blow it him self and hold the tissue alone.
Aaron says that Benji went off a few feet and held the tissue to his nose. Then he started yelling, Blow! Blow! into the tissue, since that is what we always tell him when we help him. Somehow he thought that you have to yell blow when you wipe your own nose... that one really made us laugh.
And finally, when Benji wants to cuddle, we get a "I wanna cuddoo" (cuddle) and "I hud you Mom" (I love you, Mom).
Makes me melt everytime.
1 comment:
Oh! That is precious. I wish my kids liked to cuddle (I don't know what I'm doing wrong).
I love it when kids have their funny way of saying stuff. I like that he refers to himself in 3rd person. That's pretty funny with the nose "Blow!" too. Does he always do it by himself now?
Post a Comment