More cake.
What can I say...
This is one of the graduation cakes for the school Aaron goes to. There were a total of 4 - all identical, each serving 96 people and all of them pre-cut then iced (Can we say difficult??)

I wasn't so thrilled with this one... I was asked to do it last minute and was doing it the same night as the other graduation cakes. However, the customer loved it and that's what matters.

This is one that I did last night. It wasn't what I had originally envisioned, but it worked anyways. At any rate I've been inspired- I looked at lots of soccer cakes online and someday I'm gonna buy a soccer ball pan and make a cake from that. Someday.

This cake was one that I did at work. I made the cake Friday night, but didn't get to take a picture until Sat. morning. Unfortunately, some of the airbrushing faded around the islands, but it was still cute. The little girl wanted a surf board (I'm not so fond of that part of the cake) and wanted it to be a Hawaiian themed cake. This was my intrepretation of what she wanted.
2 comments:
Your cakes are always awesome! Who wouldn't like your creations? I would like to know. ;)
I love your cake posts
Post a Comment