Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fireflies


It has been YEARS and years since I have seen these little critters. I am not normally a fan of bugs, but these little guys are COOL.

They are flying all around outside tonight. I wish I had a picture, but my camera batteries died and I misplaced the charger. *sigh*


This picture from the internet will have to suffice.

4 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

How fun! Yeah, I was a little girl visiting my grandmother in Chicago when I saw them. I don't think Kurt's ever seen them. We need to go on vacation somewhere so the kids can experience that.

Karen said...

i don't know if i have ever seen them, I would love to though!

Candace said...

We definitely don't have fireflies here. I think they are really cool too.

Carrie said...

I so love fireflies! I do believe that is the best part of the summer when you live in the Eastern US.

Followers