
Mercedes really loves him and was mad that the cake said "Congratulations". She thought that was dumb because she doesn't want him to leave. (I have to agree, but I didn't pick what to write on it.)
The flowers were made from a sugar dough called gumpaste. I've never made orchids before... this was my first attempt. I struggled with the arrangement of the flowers as I've never done something like this before. I'm no florist, but it doesn't look too bad.
Here's one up close.

This cake was also done for the school. They have a birthday celebration every 3 months. They wanted it decorated with polka dots this time so here's what I came up with. (And they wanted 36 cupcakes as well.)

Here's a couple I did at work last week.

I was just trying new stuff and wanted to see how it looked. I'm not sure why the pansy one is coming in sideways. I can't seem to fix it. Just turn your head to the side when you view it. :)

1 comment:
I love seeing the pictures of your cakes. Keep 'em coming! I really need to take a class. I feel like I missed out when everyone in Wymount was taking them.
Also, I wanted to say I like the new pictures of the kids on the sidebar.
Post a Comment