Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm not a bad mom after all!


So the waiting is over... Mercedes got her school picture back. Looks like I'm not such a bad mom after all! She's not wearing the hideous bright orange shirt I thought she might be (See previous post - I'm a bad mom).

I'm not thrilled with the picture... Her smile is kind of forced and they want me to pay $25 + for copies. I'm torn between the idea of getting a copy because it was a school picture or the thought of "why should I pay for it if I don't really like it"... and go get her picture taken when we do our family shot (whenever that is).

Decisions decisions...

1 comment:

Candace said...

We always go for the least expensive in school pics. One that includes a class pic. It was $9 a kid this year.

Followers