Monday, October 5, 2009

Hit with the sick stick...

To the grandma's and grandpa's that read this blog with some frequency, I have been hit with the sick stick, so blogging has been on the back burner.
I started with a pinched nerve in my back, moved on from that 2 days later to a sore throat, then on to a runny nose/sore throat/sinus pain, and then graduated to a really deep yucky chest cough. Yay me!
If I get sick, I do it in style. Too bad I can't take anything for it being pregnant.

Oddly enough, Benji is not sick at all (he is the one that always gets sick) and Mercedes has a small cough, but nothing like mine.
And Aaron? Who cares. He never gets sick. He says it's his superior genes. Our hope is that with my great intelligence and his immunity to illness our children might have a chance in this world.

2 comments:

Candace said...

At least you have humor! You are too funny. Hope you feel better soon. And since Aaron's superior genes keep him from getting sick - he better be taking good care of you. :)

Britt-Marie said...

It's the worst being sick when you're pregnant. Not only is there nothing you can take, but you already feel uncomfortable and sometimes even nauseous. I hope you get better quickly.

Followers