Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gweenitbuttah and jetjup

We've been trying to get Benji to expand his vocabulary a little. Reading to him, talking to him lots (not the we ever ignored him...) getting him to say new words.
I wanted to share a few of his new words...
Gweenitbuttah - Peanut Butter
Jetjub- Ketchup
Hah-gogs - Hot Dogs
Jenamin Yaheed - Benjamin Lougheed
He watched Pete's Dragon the other day with Mercedes and now he walks around the house saying "A dragon, a dragon, a d-d-d-d-dragon!" Which is surprisingly clear, considering the other words he says seem so jumbled sometimes.
I find myself biased in my opinion that he is the cutest 3 year old around.

3 comments:

Candace said...

That is too funny! Michael was that age and couldn't talk clearly either. He had his own word codes for different things. Our favorite that we still tease him with is "pozzadootalkame." Translated - You're supposed to talk to me. lol He still struggles with his speech.

Britt-Marie said...

Cute! I know I keep thinking I need to video tape more so I can get their cute ways of saying things recorded.

Kelly said...

I love his "name". That cracks me up.

Followers