This really is lovely. Why didn't I have you around when I needed a cake made for my wedding (blah. ugly cake. Ended up tipping over at the reception, but I actually didn't care... I didn't like it anyway. ha!)
Gorgeous! I wish I had half your talent, but I am glad that I don't decorate cakes. There would be too much licking of frosty fingers involved which would be a very short road to the land of diabetes!
3 comments:
This really is lovely. Why didn't I have you around when I needed a cake made for my wedding (blah. ugly cake. Ended up tipping over at the reception, but I actually didn't care... I didn't like it anyway. ha!)
What Britt-Marie said, except when I got married, I think you were twelve. Darn it
I think this one's my favorite of all the cakes you've made (it's red).
Gorgeous! I wish I had half your talent, but I am glad that I don't decorate cakes. There would be too much licking of frosty fingers involved which would be a very short road to the land of diabetes!
Post a Comment