Benji has begun shedding his diapers for Big-Boy Under-roo's!!
We spent yesterday taking him to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so with a few accidents here and there but finally, last night, he announced that he had to go!
YAY!!! He knows when he has to go!!!!!
So exciting! No more diapers during the day!! The only down side is now he wants to go every 10 minutes. And he does go- I just wish he'd let it all out at once rather than hold on to it so he can go again in a few minutes.
We still have him in diapers at night. I'll wait to see how he does this week before I start putting him in underwear at bedtime. I'll have to find extra sheets before I do... just in case.
Yay Benji!!!
Easiest kid to potty train in the world! We are so excited that it just "clicked" for him and that he loves going potty like the rest of us.
1 comment:
It will be nostalgic though to wander down the "baby" aisle knowing you won't have to fork over X amount of dollars for diapers and wipes. Hooray for Benji! :) I would recommend a small mattress pad that goes on top of the regular mattress pad but under the bottom sheet. Otherwise you have to take the whole thing off. Nephi still wets the bed sometimes. Because he says he's toooooo tired to get up.
Post a Comment