Friday, February 13, 2009

Congratulations Aaron!

Aaron doesn't get featured much on the blog so I thought I'd announce his latest news. He applied and has been accepted (along with a select few here at the school) to go on a trip later this spring/early summer to the Middle East.
The trip will last about 3 weeks and he gets to visit Egypt, Israel, Greece... and some other cool places.
I am so jealous. I wanna go tooooooooo!!

Oh well. *sigh*

He has been charged with bringing me back some thing super cool for this.

We'll post pictures when he gets back. And Congrats again Aaron!!!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats Aaron! What an awesome experience you will have! Bring something really cool back for Becky.

Sherril Salts Dysart said...

I think you should go with him. You can take a little money from your tax refund! Have fun Aaron!

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers