Sunday, March 28, 2010

Recent cakes

For whatever reason I can't get this to load in the right direction. My apologies as your head is turned sharply to the right. :)
I made this one for Mercedes' primary class that had a fireside on baptism, since they are all turning 8 this year.












This is one that I made for my boss. I made him one identical to this last fall, but it was pink (where this one is purple) and had the number 10 on top. He wanted this one for some friends that were celebrating their 42nd anniversary.






















Here is my most recent cake... It had 3 tiers, but as I was not setting the wedding cake up, I found it pointless to take 3 pictures of the exact same cake. Imagine this cake with two more stacked on top... and that's what the end result looked like. There are marks in the top so that the girl who was setting it up knew where to put the pillars when she stacked it.













This one is from Benji's 4th Birthday. It is similar to his 2nd, but it's what he wanted. I love easy cakes!





















This one was for a lady at Aaron's school. It's not my favorite cake- I'm not a fan of all the black. It makes for black tongues and teeth - which was pretty funny looking on all the staff for the rest of the day. :)


2 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Those are pretty awesome. You really are talented at what you do.

April Cobb said...

Wonderful, Becky!! You are amazing. You work really hard, I am sure. And good luck on this delivery. It is so close!!! Yipee for you.

Followers