Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Name

Ideally, I would wait until the baby is born to name him/her, but we have decided upon a first name.... now we are debating upon a second.
We want to name him Max - which will be short for Maximus.
Can't you just see one of my chubby cheeked children running around with a name of Max??
Anywhoo.
So, onto the middle name.
I'm making a poll, because I am undecided. I want the middle name to be a family name, so there are a few names I'd like you to vote on, if you will. Aaron is not so concerned with the middle name and has told me that I should pick one.
I do reserve the right to pick what I want in the end, but I would like some opinions.
Thanks!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

That was tough because I like the sound of Max Byron and Maximus Keen. I guess Maximus Byron sounds good too.

Candace said...

Well Jenn - Byron and Keen are both names on our dad's side of the family.
Becky....hmmm....Here's my 2 cents...
Maximus Aaron Lougheed
Maximus Keen Lougheed - dad's side
Maximus Kenneth Lougheed - mom's side

Need some names from Aaron's side of the family here....
Um....
Maximus Carl Lougheed - dad's side
Maximus Wildie Lougheed - dad's side
Maximus William Lougheed - dad's side
Maximus Martin Lougheed - mom's side
Maximus Orson Lougheed - mom's side

Becky said...

Benjamin's middle name is Aaron... I didn't want to use that one again. I thought about Kenneth, but not so sure.
As for the Lougheed side, the options aren't that great. (No offense Lougheed's) Those options include Overend, Loverne, Sterling, Philo, Colony - which is Aaron's middle and he isn't too fond of it, and there is Joseph too I guess. But's that's about the only normalish name.

Candace said...

Maximus Sterling Lougheed sounds very regal. :) Love the name Sterling.

Becky said...

My nephew's name is Maximus - it's his middle name - Full Name: Theron Maximus (we call him Max and he's got chubby cheeks too)

Great Name!

Becky said...

Oh now that I've read your comments, I loooove Maximus Sterling!

Candace said...

Courtesy of Russell...
Take to the Maximus... :)

What are big sisters for? :)

Followers