



I am a sucker for the little woodland creatures of just about any area. The bugs, not so much. The birds, rabbits, squirrels, etc... I think they're too cute.
I have bird feeders that attach to my windows in my living room as well as my kitchen. As it is winter and frigid outside with snow, I have had lots of visitors lately. I thought I would share with you.
There are about a dozen cardinals that sit and take turns at the feeders. Once one flies in and gets some seed another approaches making the first leave. They do this over and over throughout the day.
We also have a suet feeder that hangs near our kitchen that a woodpecker comes and eats from. (Sorry, no picture of him yet.)
2 comments:
That is awesome! I love cardinals. :) Glad you get to enjoy them AND the snow for us.
That's so cool! Where I grew up there were pretty much only sparrows. I remember wondering what it would be like to see a blue bird or a cardinal just flying around. good idea putting the feeder on your window.
Post a Comment