Aaron and I are celebrating our 8th anniversary this week. We've decided to purchase a food processor, sort of as a gift to ourselves. (Mostly it's selfishness on Aaron's part... I've been making him chop and cut food... On the other hand, maybe that's what I wanted all along... (insert facetious eyebrow waggle here) . )
So, before we purchase anything, I'm up for suggestions. Does anyone have a favorite make/model that they use? I'm not opposed to getting a hand held chopper either. (Tracie... I LOVE your chopper that spins that you got at the fair... Does it have a name on it somewhere so I can get it on the internet or something??)
So, I'm open to suggestions and opinions on this matter. Perhaps I'm lazy, but when you work all day and then you come home and have to cut stuff up for dinner... It's a turn off. And, Aaron would be MORE than happy to cut stuff up for me with a food processor.
(Still laughing evilly and rubbing my hands together, I wonder if there is something else tedious I can make him do so I can get other new gadgets...)
2 comments:
You are hilarious! I have a little mini processor - about 2 cups in size that works great for us. It's a black and decker. I got it at fred meyers for $20 a couple years ago and it works great. I don't have room for a bigger one. :(
I do have to agree though that working and coming home to work is hard. I'm at camp this week and I got home yesterday and one of the first things Russell said was "I'm tired!" lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA
I've had this Cuisinart food processor for about 4 years and it works great for me.
Post a Comment