Max turned 1 year old last week, but because his birthday was on Easter, we decided to have his party the next weekend. I went with a lion theme (since his middle name is Leonidas and I thought it was cute). Here are the results of Max vs. Cake!
You are awesome. That is so neat. Only a couple months and I'll be making a 1 yr cake but I am not so ambitious (even though I took the cake classes). Maybe if I had a real kitchen. Anyway... Happy Birthday Max!
5 comments:
You are awesome. That is so neat. Only a couple months and I'll be making a 1 yr cake but I am not so ambitious (even though I took the cake classes). Maybe if I had a real kitchen. Anyway...
Happy Birthday Max!
cute! I hope he didn't have a tummyache after
cute! I hope he didn't have a tummyache after
No, he didn't eat more than a few handfuls. Mostly he just smeared it all over himself and the highchair.
wow, that cake and cupcakes look amazing. You are so talented.
Post a Comment