Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Benji's 5th Birthday

After asking Benji about 100 times what he wanted to do/have as a theme for his party I finally picked one myself. It's not that he couldn't pick one, it's that he couldn't pick one. It was superheroes one day, spongebob another, robots, trucks, IronMan, Diego, and everything in between.

In the end I went with a Knight/Princess theme, since there were going to be some little friends that were girls attending as well.
I made the invitations at home. I used a calligraphy font and wrote something along the lines of "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" and announced that "Sir Benjamin" was having a party and wanted all the knights and ladies of the land to attend, etc...
I had this brilliant idea of using wax to seal the invites, but didn't have any of that type. I attempted it with crayon wax, but that was a major fail, lol. Don't try it with crayon wax. It get's everywhere and ruins the invitation. Maybe I should have used candle wax...

Anyways, here are some of the pictures from our party.
If you'd like to see more of the cake pictures they're on my cake blog.




No comments:

Followers