Here are the kids and the pumpkins. They had such a fun time cleaning out the pumpkins. However, the designs they picked required a lot of skill so I had to cut the super detailed parts.
Benji was really grossed out by the insides. He didn't like sticking his hands in there. His face was priceless. All 3 - A werewolf, spider, and Jack Skellington (from Nightmare Before Christmas)
very cute!! Steve and I thought about doing pumpkins last night, but we are just too tired from moving/work, then found out his Dad and sister were bringing theirs up tonight with them (we invited them up for dinner).. So yeah we just kind of decided to bag it! lol I think this is probably the first time in 6 years maybe that we haven't done pumpkins! I did get up my Halloween decor and lights outside though!! =)
"That was totally awesome!" (said like the little kid at the end of The Incredibles... I guess he says' totally wicked', but anyway). Great job. I'm super impressed, but I guess with all your cake decorating talent, it should be no surprise. How fun. (Eleanor also hates scooping out the inards. ;) Benji is growing up so much. Mercades still looks like I remember, but Benji has changed a little, maybe it's his hair.
2 comments:
very cute!! Steve and I thought about doing pumpkins last night, but we are just too tired from moving/work, then found out his Dad and sister were bringing theirs up tonight with them (we invited them up for dinner).. So yeah we just kind of decided to bag it! lol I think this is probably the first time in 6 years maybe that we haven't done pumpkins! I did get up my Halloween decor and lights outside though!! =)
"That was totally awesome!" (said like the little kid at the end of The Incredibles... I guess he says' totally wicked', but anyway). Great job. I'm super impressed, but I guess with all your cake decorating talent, it should be no surprise. How fun. (Eleanor also hates scooping out the inards. ;) Benji is growing up so much. Mercades still looks like I remember, but Benji has changed a little, maybe it's his hair.
Post a Comment