

Not my best attempt at a cake. I was really frustrated with this, for a number of reasons.
Reason 1, this lady called me at the last minute (on a Wednesday morning) and asked me to make her a wedding cake by Friday.
2. She had started baking the cake and didn't have time to finish it, so I told her I would finish what she had started (bad idea).
3. She called Thursday morning and wanted it Thursday night instead of Friday morning.
4. I just overall hated the stupid thing.
5. She was vague with how she wanted it decorated.. "Oh, something white and pretty" was all the description I was given... and that she wanted another tier on top (which I had to bake for her)
6. Upon pick-up I received this response, Me: How do you like it? Her: It will have to do, I guess.
Me in my head: IT WILL HAVE TO DO?!?!
So, anyways, you might ask, why did I say I'd do this cake? Because she was on the board of trustees for Aaron's school, so I figured I'd be nice and help her out. This experience totally makes me want to throw cake in people's faces and swear off ever making a cake for anyone ever again unless I know them personally. Sometimes, I really hate people.
So, I realize it's not my best work, but she called me at the last minute, changed the time, and hellloooo, I have 3 kids and a job!
1 comment:
That's so ridiculous. You are so nice. I wouldn't say it's my style of cake, but I can appreciate all the detail and all the time it must have taken you to do it. Good job.
Post a Comment