Maximus Leonidas Lougheed!!! He arrived on Saturday April 24th, 2010 at 1:14pm. He weighed in at 9pounds 6ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. He is doing really well and we are so happy he is with us finally!
He's beautiful Becky! Look at all that hair. :) I am so glad everyone is home now and you are doing better. Great pictures! And again - congratulations you guys! Oh - and this is Candace - not Russell.
What a wonderfully sweet baby! Congratulations to all of you on your new addition. I can't wait to meet him. What a great blessing to have him in your lives.
5 comments:
He's beautiful Becky! Look at all that hair. :) I am so glad everyone is home now and you are doing better. Great pictures! And again - congratulations you guys! Oh - and this is Candace - not Russell.
He is adorable!!
What a wonderfully sweet baby! Congratulations to all of you on your new addition. I can't wait to meet him. What a great blessing to have him in your lives.
Love, Alesha
What a handsome and, wow, big baby! Good job Becky! I hope everything went alright with being induced. I'm so glad you posted some pictures.
Congratulations Becky! He's a cute big boy! Great job!!
Post a Comment